The Florida Probe System is a computerized hand piece that uses the FP32 Perio Software to transform the computer into a probing station. The FP Handpiece and software come with a Footswitch work that can be used along with the computer. Some prudent features of the Florida Probe System are:
- Enhanced productivity: The virtual assistance provided by the probing system eliminates the need for the presence of a physical medical assistant – because of simultaneous output technologies – charting while probing.
- Customizable examinations: Customization enables recording medical history, dentition, gingival attachments, risk assessments, hyperplasia, depth of pockets, bleeding gums, plaque and related diagnosis
- Accurate measurements: The system allows consistent measurements when different amounts of probe pressure is applied – precision levels of the Florida Probe is about 0.2 mm – providing accurate diagnosis facilitating planned patient follow-up.
- Automatic charting systems: The regular periodontal probe displays thin bands of data which have to be read tediously. With the Florida Probe pocket depth estimation can be done easily by just bringing down the blue sleeve down to the gingival margin and tap the Footswitch to record numerical data.
- Treatment maps: The output in the form of a periodontal chart presents a treatment map and schedule for planing, root scaling that can be combined with a patient’s diagnosis sheet.
Dental Solutions, Bangalore
Dental Solutions regularly adopt new and improved technologies and therapies to provide their patients with optimum, painless treatment solutions. The Florida Probe System is known to increase patient acceptance to dental treatments.